Monday, May 02, 2005

My Interest in the Clara Harris Case

The Clara Harris case continues to be of particular interest to me because an estimated 38 to 53 million wives are victims of infidelity. Like Clara Harris, 2/3 of those wives have no idea their husbands are having an affair, because they miss or misinterpret the telltale signs.

The longer an affair goes undetected, the closer the husband and his mistress become, and the harder it is for the wife to get her marriage back on track. By the time Clara Harris found out about her husband’s affair, it had already reached the point of no return

This tragedy might have been avoided if Clara Harris had recognized the early warning signs of infidelity. But like 26 million other unsuspecting wives whose husbands are involved in an affair, Clara Harris was the last to know.

Everyone around Clara knew about her husband’s affair -- Clara’s stepdaughter, the children’s nanny, employees at the couple’s dental clinics -- they all testified to this at her trial. Clara was the last to know. Like most victims of infidelity Clara missed or misinterpreted the warning signs. The Clara Harris tragedy is a “worst case scenario” of the consequences of not recognizing the signs of infidelity in time.

The lesson here is that every woman should learn to recognize the telltale signs of an affair. Her marriage may one day depend on her ability to recognize those signs in time.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I also have the greatest sympathy for Clara. Her husband was so self absorbed in himself and not with his wife and family. I do not believe she should have been felt guilty. Clara had her nose rubbed in his infidelity, it is no wonder she lost control. Taht should be considered insanity. I would never have found her guilty. I would like to correspond with her and give her support. Carolyne DeNonno

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home